HOW TO FIND YOUR SHOE SIZE
Starting with a pen and piece of paper, follow the steps below to measure your foot:
1. While standing barefoot, select which foot to measure (we recommend measuring your larger foot).
2. Standing squarely, place the foot you are measuring on your piece of paper, making sure to put your weight on that foot.
3. First mark the farthest part of your heel, accounting for the fact that where your foot meets the paper may not be the farthest.
4. Then, mark the farthest part of your longest toe.
5. Measure the distance between the two points and match to your size using the chart.
A few things to remember:
• All of our shoes are designed to be true to size.
• In general, we recommend ordering the size you normally wear, accounting for if you will be barefoot or wearing socks with your shoes.